In a high school, where the training is characterised by a balance between the general curriculum and the technological disciplines.
For students who have preferably chosen the: Introduction to Engineering Sciences or IT and Production Systems courses in Year 11.
Method, rigour, logic, curiosity and an interest in new technologies.
Yes, because the teaching is through practical work done in laboratories and via projects that enable the students to play an active role in their learning process.
For more that 91% of students! The STI baccalauréat is one of the baccalauréats which offer the highest success rates in the pursuit of further studies.
Will it help students to integrate into working life?
Yes, a recent ministerial report tells us: ’’...the integration capabilities are good to excellent.’’
- Applied Physics
- Physical Education
- Production and transmission of electrical energy
- Distribution and management of electrical energy
- Applications of electrical energy: driving power, electrothermics…
Automatic and Industrial Computing
- Acquisition and treatement of data
- Programmable automatons
The Study of Construction
- Kinematic, static and dynamic energy, etc…
STS : (61 %)
- Industrial computing
- Home automation
- Industrial mechanics and automation
- Assistant Engineering
IUT : (13 %)
- Electrical engineering
- Electronic engineering and industrial computing
- Thermal engineering
University : (4 %)
- DEUG STI
Preparatory Classes and Schools of Engineering : (2 %)
The figures in brackets correspond to the further studies of students from Le Likès in the last 10 years.
- The design office: research and development, design, safety calculations, measurement and testing.
- Manufacturing: prototyping, set-up and assembly of electrical equipment
- Sales: technical sales agent, after sales service
- Maintenance: commisioning and operation
une création : www.studioentete.com